Sunday, May 8, 2011

valantine sms

 
12.Let’s share the world . A sea is for you, and waves are for me. The sky is for you, and stars are for me. The sun is for you, and light is for me. Everything is for you, and you are for me.


11.My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!        



10.May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance. Happy Valentine’s Day Honey!       


9. To be honest with you, I don’t have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that’s aching to see you smile again


8. The way you look into my eyes, It scares me The way you say “I love you”, It scares me The way you know just what to say, It scares me The ways you scare me, I love it       


 6. I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in july, I have seen things you only imagine to see, But I have not seen anything sweeter than you.         



5. your love is like a river peaceful and deep, your soul is like a secret that I never could keep, When I look into your eyes I know its true, you were made for me and I for you




4. A kiss is just a kiss till u find the 1 u luv. A hug is just a hug till u find the 1 u’re always thinkin of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Luv was just a word till I heard it from u.     
 3. Do u know what r the meanings of VALENTINE Ans: You r V:very E:eminent L:lovely E:energetic N:nice T:tamizdar I:inteligent N:noble E:everloving     
 2. Do u know what r the meanings of VALENTINE Ans: You r V:very E:eminent L:lovely E:energetic N:nice T:tamizdar I:inteligent N:noble E:
1. Promised you once, I promise you twice, this love will never end that i feel so deep inside, I loved you yesterday and even more today and i never want this feeling to go away, Baby you are my Everything, my Angel from above, you feel my life with so much love.

1 comment: