Thursday, May 12, 2011

Special 4 u sms

19. I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I’d stand and wait in the world’s longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

18. A special smile a special face.a special someone i can’t replace. i luv u i always will . you have filled a space no one can fill!

17. Girl ur clever girl ur smart.girl ur like a work of art.girl ur sexy girl ur fine.d only thing u aint is mine!

16. i luv ur eyes i luv ur smile.i cherish ur ways i adore ur style.Wot can i say?ur 1of a kind & 24/7 ur on my mind!

15. As I lie awake in my bed.All sorts of thought run through my head,Like why do I love u as much as I do.den I realise its because u r u!

14. there was an headcount of angels in heaven,pandemonium strucked discoverin dat an angel is missin,pls call heaven &tell dem ure safe wit me,my sweet angel

13. I believe that God above created u for me to luv.he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!

12. I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face No1 will ever take your place

11. I asked an angel 2 watch over u, but he back sooner than xpected!i asked y?He said “an angel doesnt need 2 watch over an angel!”

10. What’s the difference between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of you & torture is thinking of you too much.

9. When u feel alone jsut look at the spaces between ur fingers remeber that in those spaces u can c my fingers locked with urs 4ever!!!

8. I opened my purse and found it empty.i reached in 2 my pocket and found a few coins then i searched my heart and found u!dats wen i realised how rich i am

7. U have been called b4 cupids court 4 stealin my heart.trespassin in my dreams & robin me of my senses.uv been sentened 2 a lifetime wiv me- how do u plead?

6. 1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

5. I have a little angel flying around with a hammer, each person she hits get a little bit of my love…I hope she beats the hell out of you…!

4. To live dis life i need a heartbeat.to have a heartbeat i need a heart.to have heart i need happiness.to have happiness i need u!

3. i asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden.i ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave me an ocean.i asked God 4 an angel &he gave me u!

2. Why do birds fall from da sky everytime u walk by? why do stars fall from da sky? cause like me they want 2 b near u!

1. One day u’ll ask me: “whats more important to u- me or ur life?” ill say “my life” and u’ll go and leave without even knowing that u are my life

No comments:

Post a Comment