Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Love sms



10. We don’t meet de person everyday, who has that kind of magic that make you fall in love .,So if you ever find the person like this never ever miss opportunity to say “I LOVE YOU”








9. if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone…




8. if i die 2nite i go with no regrets if it’s in ur arms den i know i was blessed but if ur eyes r the last thing i see den i know the beauty heaven holds for me..






7. If Luvs a disease den I’m very ill. but i don’t want medicine i wont take no pill .I will suffer dis illness cos it makes me see exactly how much u mean 2 me!




6. If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips. But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!






5. If Love & Friendship could be brought or sold as if they were Stocks & Shares. Those wise enough to invest in you SEXY would all be millionaires!!!






4. If water was a kiss id send u the sea. if a hug was 1 leaf id send u a tree if love were forever id send u eternity!




3. If I rote ur name in d sky wind wood blow it away. if i rote ur name in d sea waves wood wash it away. But ur name is engraved in my heart where nothing can touch it!






2. if u love me like u told me please be careful wiv my heart- u can take it just don’t break it or my world will fall apart.




1. If a kiss was a raindrop i’d send u showers.if a hug was a second I’d send u hours.if a smile was water I’d send u a sea.if love was a person I’d send u me!

No comments:

Post a Comment