Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kiss sms



 19. If u read, u owe me a HUG,

If u delete,u Owe me a kiss,

if u save,u owe me a DATE,

if u return txt msg 2 me,

u OWE me All,

bt if u ignore,

U r MINe!

So wat will U do?





18. A kiss is special thing

that you can cant take without giving,

and you cant give without taking.





17. When I saw you,

I was afraid to meet you…

When I met you,

I was afraid to kiss you…

When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you…

Now that I love you,

I’m afraid to lose you.”







16. Benefits of Kissing ;

Changes taste;

Burns Calories;

Lips never go dry;

Relieves Stress;

Makes face muscles strong;

So KEEP KISSING





15. Love is the name,

kiss is the game

Forget the name

Let’s play the game.

14. A Kiss is alovely trick designed by nature,

To stop speech when words become superfluous.





13. Kiss is the key of love.

Love is the key of marraige.

Marraige is the box of children.

Children r the problem of nepal.

To solve this problem.

Avoid Kisses……….



12. Look under your bed, maybe in ur head, for there i’ll plant lot of something called forget me not, here’s a most loving kiss coz you are the only one i miss,pinkpetal





11 .Question: Why do Girls Close their Eyes while KISSING a GUY?

Guess………..Any

Guess……..

Answer: Yeh Ladkiyan Ladko ko kabhi KHUSH nahi dekh sakti Vishi





10.Kiss is a bootcamp,of doing something sweet and tasted,

That at the end it can drive you to the next step

That can build a generation to generation untill generation.

a sweet &loving person like u.



9.proposing u was my desire having u is my jekpot loving u is my attitude pleasing u is my duty missing u is my habit kising u is my wish 2gether 4eva my filfilment .





8. Life is nothing without LOVE, LUV is emotion & Kiss is practical, don’t get emotional yar just b practical so STOP luving and START Kissing.



7.U r sweeter than honey.

Purer than milk.

softer than flower.

since i have u as my lover,

come to me near,

i’ll kiss ur lips without fear.

u’ll say, having u is treasure & be wit me for ever.

6. A hug for you means I need you.

A kiss for you means I love you.

A call for you means I’m missing you.

5. TaLk 2 me when i’m bored,

kiss me when i’m sad,

hug me when i cry,

care 4 me when i die,

love me When i’m still Alive…

4. A peach is a peach.a plum is a plum.a kiss aint a kiss unless its wiv tongues.so open ur mouth & close ur eyes & give ur tongue some exercise

3. Kissing you baby is my dream.Im the strawberry & ur the cream.Handle me gently keep me real keen.U & i together babes is passion so extreme!

2. wot kisses mean!KISS ON HAND=i adore u KISS ON CHEEK=lets b friends KISS ON NECK=i want u KISS ON LIPS=i luv u KISS ANYWHERE ELSE=…lets not get carried away!

1. Kisses blown r kisses wasted.kisses r nt kisses unless they r tasted.kisses spread germs and germs r hated.but u can kiss me baby im vaccinated

1 comment:

  1. My marriage has been completely transformed by the A New Beginning workshop by Dr Itua love spell. I am shocked that so much can be done in love spell by Dr itua and that a marriage can so quickly get on the road to recovery…The resources taught by this Dr Itua love spell really work and can help repair a failing marriage. I would strongly recommend Dr Itua love spell to any couple that is considering divorce. One step will change your life and marriage .
    Here is Dr itua contact..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com   whatsapp  ..   +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete